If you choose to shop here, please be advised of the following terms and conditions.
1. Place your order when you are ready to pay.
2. There is no holding policy with this online store, items are not reserved until they are paid for.
3. I reserve the right to refuse to transact with any buyer.
1. Response to orders and inquiries within 24-48 hours unless the news indicate I will not be available.
2. Fair descriptions of merchandise condition.
3. Communication regarding ship out date and/or shipping delays
All merchandise is official (unless marked otherwise - like doujinshi (fanart) or other imported products. As most of the items for sale came from my own collection, they have been handled kindly as collectibles. Most were acquired second-hand, but most have been preserved in good, relatively unused condition. If not, I will state its condition. I tend not to resell if I feel the quality is really bad unless it is rare and there is still some value.
Many are limited, out of print items and are hard to acquire outside of Japan. If you are curious about any item, feel free to ask and I'll fill you in the best I can.
I am open to international orders if you are willing to pay the shipping; e-mail me for shipping prices to your country.
USPS is pretty reliable, but loss or damage is possible. Once shipped, I am not responsible for what happens to the package in transit to you. Please let me know if you want to insure your package (starts at $1.70 for $50.00).
All sales are final but if you have major concerns about what you received, please let me know in and we can work something out.
I don't like to disappoint people when their package goes missing during delivery and they didn't pay for the extra DC or Insurance, but I do exactly what they pay for and I keep all receipts at least for 2-3 months. After I mail it, it is out of my control. I really don't want to only offer PRIORITY MAIL, as I understand the desire to pay a little less - but keep in mind the added risks.